With the Olympics going on this week and everyone glued to the tv or media to see the results it reminds me that success is a mindset. I’ve lived as an expat in Singapore since 2000 and have seen so many changes happen within this small country. This week was no exception when Joseph Schooling won the first ever gold medal for Singapore in the 100m butterfly. What is even more amazing about this story is Joseph beat his childhood hero Michael Phelps. Joseph’s drive and determination to win a Gold Medal and beat the world record is amazing. His parents sacrificed a lot to help him achieve his dream. Ultimately it was mindset to succeed that drove him to win the Gold Medal.
- 5 Tips On How To Come Up With A Blog Name March 28, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Strategy – Free Facebook Traffic March 19, 2019
- What is Clickfunnels? – Get My Bonuses Here March 8, 2019
- Clickfunnels Affiliate Program February 14, 2019
- Funnelytics Review – Planning Your Sales Funnels February 13, 2019
This site contains affiliate link(s). An affiliate link means I may earn advertising/referral fees if you make a purchase through my link. (Without any extra cost to you) It helps to keep this little blog afloat. Thanks for your support.