How To Increase Website Traffic
Have you been struggling with getting more visitors to your website? I was like you and wanted to increase my website traffic and then I found an easy way to increase my traffic and my overall income.
If you are using Twitter to increase website traffic to your website you may be wondering how some bloggers are killing it and you just don’t know where to start.
By increasing Twitter followings you will increase website traffic. You don’t need some super duper strategy you just need to get creative and be seen.
According to Expanded Ramblings tweets with hashtags receive two times more engagement than those without. That means that the more engagement, the more clicks and the more traffic you get.
By using hashtags you get more engagement and then more website traffic. You need to find the right hashtags that are appropriate for each post.
I like to have a list of commonly used hashtags that are appropriate for my niches. My list consists of 50 commonly used hashtags and I rotate those hashtags on a daily basis to get more exposure.
Other Tips To Build Your Presence On Twitter
- Research what content is most popular for your hashtags
- Post your blog post more than once using different hashtags
- Don’t use more than three hashtags per post
- Follow the Twitter influencers for your niche and interact with them
- Find thought provoking tweets to share with your niche
- Be yourself and share your personality and humour
- Retweet the content of influencers
- Tweet a link at least 3 times in different ways
- Use teasers for your posts. Create curiosity
- Be visual. Use stunning visuals to stand out.
Get Ready To Tweet Your Way To More Traffic
You won’t get tons of new traffic overnight but with consistency you will be able to build your presence and create a new source of visitors and blog subscribers.
Set a goal of 100 new followers and use different tactics to create interest and start seeing the first trickle of traffic to your website or blog.
Having a social media presence for your blog or website is a must. You have to go where your audience hangs out.
So what are you waiting for, see you on Twitter.